Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Post #15 - Speaking dates being booked!

Since I am still city-bound, I'll just throw up a quick post to let everyone know that I have created a speaking schedule that is linked here and can be found as a tab below the banner picture above. I just this week have been invited to lecture at the Falsterbo Birding Show and Festival in Southern Sweden in September!  It looks as though there will be an additional talk in Copenhagen the following week. As these are my first international speaking dates, this is very exciting indeed! 


I am also getting very excited for my cross country drive. The plan is to get to Colorado as fast as possible and spend the majority of my time chasing grouse around. I am hoping to get some decent photos so please check back sometime after April 8 or so for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment